Subscribe by Email
Got Music News?Get in touch with your music news, press releases w/ images & interview requests!
Latest Music News
- Tango in the Attic release 'Sellotape'
- Southern California's KYNG will join Danzig on tour starting May 26th
- Adam Lambert's sophomore album Trespassing debuts at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart
- Walk The Moon hit #1 on Sirius/XM's Alt Nation's Countdown with "Anna Sun", from RCA Records debut
- Danko Jones first official DVD 'Bring On The Mountain'; documentary feat. Elijah Wood, Lemmy
- Forever Came Calling reveal release date, album art and tracklisting for 'Contender' [Tour Dates]
- Rebecca Ferguson set for live debut TV performance in the U.S. on TODAY May 29th
- VEVO premieres HELLYEAH "Band of Brothers" video [Summer Tour Dates]
- And So I Watch You From Afar announce extensive North American summer tour dates
- Tegan & Sara to open for The Black Keys on tour; confirmed for Austin City Limits Festival
Tag Archives: Motorhead
Legendary metal act Motörhead recently made an appearance on late night show, CONAN, to perform their newest single, "Get Back In Line."
"Get Back In Line" is featured on the band's soon to be released 20th studio album entitled, The Wörld is Yours, which is in-stores on February 8th. Continue reading
The documentary hits theaters in January, with a DVD release in February.
Motörhead singer and bassist Lemmy Kilmister has spent the better part of the past four decades as the living embodiment of the rock and roll lifestyle. In early 2011, fans will get an unprecedented and completely surprising look into his world with the theatrical and DVD release of the new documentary Lemmy: 49% Motherf**ker, 51% Son Of A Bitch. Continue reading
"One of the most laid-back and genuinely friendly festivals of the year" - The Independent. Will Young, The Stranglers and The King Blues have been added to the fantastic GuilFest 2009 line up of Motorhead, Brian Wilson (legendary member of The Beach Boys), Happy Mondays, Athlete, The Charlatans, The Wailers, Nouvelle Vague, Imelda May and Eat Static ... Continue reading
One of the best things about discovering bands and listening to new music online is when you can turn what initially begins as a virtual experience into a live music experience. The first time that I heard Souljacker was on their Myspace page after I was tipped off by a friend to check them out ... Continue reading