Got Music News?Get in touch with your music news, press releases w/ images & interview requests!
Latest Music News
- Blood Red Shoes - "In Time To Voices" video feat. body builder Craig Lee + playing Reading & Leeds Festivals
- Avicii vs Lenny Kravitz: "Superlove Remix" video on AOL Spinner; Kravitz filming new movie The Butler
- Alicia Keys to release her fifth studio album 'Girl On Fire' + performance @ iTunes Festival, London
- Michael Zapruder announces 'Pink Thunder', a collection of songs ft collaborations from 23 poets
- Marika Hackman - Double A-Side "You Come Down" / "Mountain Spines" [Video]
- Shonen Knife release Ghost Train - the 2nd video from their latest album 'Pop Tune'
- Meursault to release "Dull Spark" single through independent label Song, by Toad Records
- Jared Followill (Kings of Leon) and Nick Brown (Mona) unite as Smoke & Jackal
- Citizens! release Here We Are produced by Franz Ferdinands' Alex Kapranos + first U.S. tour, CMJ
- Restless Streets to begin recording debut LP; album due out Jan 2013 on InVogue Records
Subscribe by Email
Tag Archives: Glastonbury
My Tiger My Timing release new single "Endless Summer" on August 1st.
Inspired by rainy grey holidays spent in the city, wishing back to the never-ending summers of the past, the band's third single combines irresistible schoolyard singsong with hypnotic drums, shimmering electronics and angular guitars, to create a perfect slice of modern leftfield pop. Continue reading
United in their school days by an adoration of The Stooges, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and Jack White, York based garage-rock quartet The Federals comprise scuzzy, fuzzed up guitars, sweeping art-rock drones and an underlying punk ethos that (rather than resulting in unpleasant audible barrages), greets listeners with snarling, yet alluringly melodic blues vocals and song writing that would make many bands their elder jealous.
Fronted by the engaging, born-for-this Jim Feakes, The Federals have already had much recognition from established media with The BBC at the forefront. Continue reading
Corinne Bailey Rae announces September headlining dates following tours with Lilith Fair and Norah Jones.
GRAMMY-winning artist Corinne Bailey Rae has extended her North American tour, announcing eight new headlining dates. Continue reading
NYC-based Phenomenal Handclap Band is excited to announce they'll be heading across North America in June.
Having played many large, well-respected festivals all over the UK, Europe, the US and Australia, the 8-piece collective, founded by DJ and production partners Daniel Collás and Sean Marquand, consistently gets the dance-floor moving with their disco-infused pysch rock. Continue reading
Breakout electro inspired hip-hop duo Chiddy Bang is proud to announce their first US headline tour, the "Opposite of Adults" tour.
Chiddy Bang will tour the West Coast in support of their much buzzed about first single, "Opposite of Adults," and their EP of the same title, both available now on iTunes. Continue reading
After what can only be described as an monumental sold-out headline tour, The Temper Trap are happy to announce the release of their latest single "Love Lost" on 14th of June.
Having just completed a seven week tour of America, which saw them play at SXSW and The Coachella Festival, The Temper Trap announce details of the final release from their debut album 'Conditions'. Continue reading
Night Work, the third album from New York City's Scissor Sisters, will be released in the U.S. on June 29, 2010 by Downtown Records, which is distributed by Fontana, Universal Music Group's independent distribution division.
The band, which has sold over seven million albums worldwide, recorded the album in London, the Bahamas and New York City, working for the first time with an outside producer, Stuart Price (The Killers, Madonna). Continue reading
U2 to release record breaking Rose Bowl Concert on DVD June 3.
U2360° At The Rose Bowl will be released on DVD and Blu-ray by Interscope Records on June 3, 2010 coinciding with the band's first U.S. show in 2010. Continue reading
Following Colorama's appearance at Glastonbury, Dave Fletcher passed away in his sleep in the early hours last Monday morning from a heart attack. He was 37 and a beautiful person ... Continue reading
After their storming set at Glastonbury, and in what will undoubtedly be another highlight of 2009, Kasabian announce a 10-date UK Arena Tour in November 2009 to bring their phenomenal year to a spectacular close ... Continue reading