Subscribe by Email
Got Music News?Get in touch with your music news, press releases w/ images & interview requests!
Latest Music News
- FAWN premieres DIY underwater video for "No Wave"
- Eddie Grey - "Say You Will" [Video]
- Mary Black announces UK tour dates + new album featuring Imelda May, Finbar Furey, Janis Ian
- Introducing Mark Ellis (Hamfatter, Dragons Den) and his EP 'Paper Heart'
- Faye signs to Best Fit Recordings; the Swedish singer releases new single "Water Against The Rocks"
- Little Comets return with video for new single "Jennifer" [UK Tour Dates]
- Cassandra Wilson performs @ The Blue Note Jazz Festival June 28, 29 & 30; 'Another Country' album release
- Mystery Pills' "The Glass Traditions" video premiere
- Watch in studio behind-the-scenes footage with Mozella & Motown legend Brian Holland [Video]
- Tango in the Attic release 'Sellotape'
Tag Archives: Led Zeppelin
Nicole Scherzinger performs "Black Dog" with Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience for 2011 NBA Playoffs video.
ESPN and ABC have produced a special open for 2011 NBA Playoff coverage airing across the networks including Nicole Scherzinger and Jason Bonham performing Led Zeppelin's iconic "Black Dog." Continue reading
Sandy Denny lost song + 19 CD limited edition box set.
Sandy Denny has been called Britain's finest female singer-songwriter by Mojo and Uncut and is considered a true founder of the British folk rock movement. Her composition, "Who Knows Where The Time Goes?" has been covered by numerous artists as diverse as Judy Collins, Nina Simone and Cat Power and is now regarded as a classic. Continue reading
Soulful blues-rock singer-songwriter Deborah Bonham first got the urge to perform when she was six years old and experienced her brother, John Bonham, pounding the skins at a Led Zeppelin concert ... Continue reading
Birmingham has changed a lot in the last twenty years or so, and I was most aware of it last night (5 May, 2008), when my folks and I were in the city to catch Robert Plant and Alison Krauss … Continue reading
Led Zeppelin is set to play a reunion concert at the O2 Arena in London on November 26, 2007 - in case you didn't already know. Apparently over 25 million people registered for the ballot which was initially going to close on September 17th, but has now been extended until midday Wednesday September 19, 2007 due to crashed servers and high demand [...] Continue reading