Subscribe by Email
Got Music News?Get in touch with your music news, press releases w/ images & interview requests!
Latest Music News
- Tango in the Attic release 'Sellotape'
- Southern California's KYNG will join Danzig on tour starting May 26th
- Adam Lambert's sophomore album Trespassing debuts at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart
- Walk The Moon hit #1 on Sirius/XM's Alt Nation's Countdown with "Anna Sun", from RCA Records debut
- Danko Jones first official DVD 'Bring On The Mountain'; documentary feat. Elijah Wood, Lemmy
- Forever Came Calling reveal release date, album art and tracklisting for 'Contender' [Tour Dates]
- Rebecca Ferguson set for live debut TV performance in the U.S. on TODAY May 29th
- VEVO premieres HELLYEAH "Band of Brothers" video [Summer Tour Dates]
- And So I Watch You From Afar announce extensive North American summer tour dates
- Tegan & Sara to open for The Black Keys on tour; confirmed for Austin City Limits Festival
Tag Archives: Video Games
Batman: Arkham City - The Album will be released in conjunction with the highly anticipated forthcoming videogame Batman: Arkham City. Continue reading
The Black Eyed Peas have confirmed that their new single is "Just Can't Get Enough."
The electro-ballad appears on their sixth studio album, The Beginning, which is available on iTunes and Amazon now. Continue reading
N-Dubz and LittleBigPlanet2 team up on World's first Playstation created music video.
In what has been a first, N-Dubz created a music video for "Took It All Away" - a track off their critically acclaimed new album Love.Live.Life using a games console. Continue reading
Rise Against sets out on a tour of North America beginning April 5, 2011 in Las Vegas, NV.
Joining the lineup for a special performance at the Long Beach show on April 7th will be California punk-band The Descendents. The April 7th show will be The Descendents' first Los Angeles area show in 14 years. Continue reading
Junip's (with Jose Gonzalez) Song "Far Away" Wins @ Spike Video Game Awards!
José González's song "Far Away", appearing in Red Dead Redemption, won 'Best Song In A Game' at the 2010 Spike Video Game Awards, which aired on Spike TV on Saturday, December 10th.
Red Dead Redemption also took home the evening's top honor by getting named "Game of the Year". Continue reading
Disturbed announce The Asylum Interactive Experience; premieres October 28th.
Based on the music from the band's new album, the dark, intense online game commits players to the Asylum and dares them to try to unlock its secrets. Continue reading
"Planetary (GO!)", a track off My Chemical Romance's upcoming new album Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, will be featured as the lead song in the opening cinematic of Sony Playstation's Gran Turismo 5 video game, available exclusively on Playstation 3 this holiday.
"Gran Turismo is one of the most beloved videogame franchises of all time, with fans across the globe," says My Chemical Romance lead singer Gerard Way... Continue reading
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game Original Soundtrack by Anamanaguchi to be Released Digitally August 24th.
Anamanaguchi, a four-piece melodic, 8-bit rock band from Brooklyn, created a freshly conceived 24-song soundtrack to the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World video game from Ubisoft, following the release of the critically acclaimed film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, directed by Edgar Wright, from Universal Pictures. Continue reading
You've heard their music everywhere - including Grey's Anatomy, The OC, Ugly Betty and television ad campaigns for Nissan and Microsoft.
Now Chris Holmes and Brian Liesegang step out front with Ashtar Command's first-ever video, "Deadman's Gun". Ashtar Command penned "Deadman's Gun" for Rockstar Games' critically acclaimed, Western-themed video game, Red Dead Redemption and the song is also featured on the Red Dead Redemption Original Soundtrack. Continue reading