Subscribe by Email
Got Music News?Get in touch with your music news, press releases w/ images & interview requests!
Latest Music News
- Jonquil - "Run" video
- Ben Howard reveals new video for "Only Love"
- Count Your Lucky Stars Records sign Brave Bird; debut full-length set for release this fall
- Icelandic band Retro Stefson on tour in the UK for Great Escape and Club NME shows
- The All-American Rejects release Q&A Episode 1: the band answers fan questions [Video]
- Marilyn Manson's eighth full-length album 'Born Villain' debuts at #10 on the Billboard Top 200 Album Chart
- Rumer performs at the White House for concert honouring Burt Bacharach and Hal David
- These United States announce summer headlining tour in support of their new album
- Plates Of Cake frontman Jonathan Byerley to release debut solo LP 'Catherine Market'
- The Story So Far to play Vans Warped UK 2012; the first UK stop for the legendary tour in 13 years
Tag Archives: Chad Valley
Having wrapped up a their first ever national tour with Keep Shelly In Athens, including sets at SXSW '12, and a sold-out NYC show with Snow Patrol, Oxford band Jonquil has unleashed a breezy Keep Shelly in Athens remix of their next single "Run." Continue reading
Oxford, UK based quartet Jonquil has released the remix for "It's My Part" taken on by electronic artist and fellow Oxford native, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs. Continue reading
Oxford, England electronic artist Chad Valley aka Hugo Manuel has debuted a brand new video for "Reach Lines," taken from his Equatorial Ultravox EP, available now on experimental pop label Cascine. Continue reading
UK electronic artist Chad Valley aka Hugo Manuel has announced a set of North American tour dates this fall with Active Child and Com Truise.
Chad Valley will be touring behind his recently released EP, Equatorial Ultravox, the follow up his acclaimed self-titled debut, which Pitchfork praised as "another fresh take on Balearic bliss." Both are available now on experimental pop label Cascine. Continue reading
Equatorial Ultravox - Chad Valley's latest EP - presents his second excursion into psychedelic dance pop, a club worthy voyage to widespread escapism.
Chad Valley is the solo guise of Hugo Manuel, lead singer with Jonquil and one of the founder members of Oxford's Blessing Force collective, along with Trophy Wife and Rhosyn. Continue reading
Jonquil to play first US shows in NYC and at SXSW. The Oxford, UK four-piece's One Hundred Suns EP now available on limited-edition turquoise marble vinyl via Dovecote Records.
The Oxford Englishmen of Jonquil will embark on their first US tour in support of the recently released One Hundred Suns EP on Dovecote Records. Continue reading