Sun, surf and this summer's coolest boutique festival. Sydney's northern beaches have got it all!
The Rising Tide will be held at Rat Park, Pittwater Road, North Narrabeen, Sydney, Australia on Saturday, 21st February 2009, Noon until 10 pm where British India head the 20 strong lineup, performing over 3 stages.
The Rising Tide will:
* make people aware of the implications of climate change ...
* bring together a line-up of young local bands and headline acts ...
* give a space for a like minded community to come together and have a red hot good time ...
The Rising Tide will have:
* over 20 acts
* The hottest bands and local performers
* 3 stages
* Food stalls from around the world
* Eco-stalls: global warming, composting, energy and water conservation, green issues
* Dozens of other stalls - healing, crystals, clothes, exotica and many more
* Chai Tent
* Fairground rides - dodgems and more
Earlybird tickets are available for $39.
The line up is:
Old Man River
Dead Letter Chorus
Cuthbert & The Nightwalkers
The Third Cycle
The Shady Band
and many more
For the latest information, go to:
The Rising Tide Official Website