Subscribe by Email
Got Music News?Get in touch with your music news, press releases w/ images & interview requests!
Latest Music News
- Grayson Capps announces US/European summer tour dates plus free MP3 download
- The Longsands release debut album 'Meet Me in Spanish City' with launch party June 8 @ Newcastle University
- Candlelight Red secures spot on 2012 Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival
- Bonde do Rolê announce Diplo produced LP Tropicalbacanal; premiere "Kilo" video
- Half & Half and Jumping The Broom star Valarie Pettiford releases new album 'Velvet Sky'
- Swedish recording artist/pianist Amanda Mair releases debut album [Video]
- Prawn posts teaser video for their forthcoming Topshelf Records EP; European/UK tour dates
- Electric Zoo Festival welcomes Martin Solveig for his debut DJ set on Saturday, September 1
- Jonquil - "Run" video
- Ben Howard reveals new video for "Only Love"
Tag Archives: Cardiff
Stereophonics will make history again this summer by playing the FIRST concert at the newly built, state of the art, Cardiff City stadium, on Saturday June 5, 2010.
"We want to make it a day to make Welsh people proud," declares Kelly Jones. "We will be the first band to play the stadium and we love breaking in venues, even dating back to 1993, being the first band playing the Ivy Bush in Cwmaman!" Continue reading
On 1st June 2009 Brit indie quartet The Rumble Strips take charge of Topman CTRL* for an entire month, with a gig in Cardiff on Wednesday 10th June at CLWB IFOR BACH. The band will take over from Lightspeed Champion who assembled an unforgettable line-up at The Great Escape festival in Brighton ... Continue reading
Following unprecedented public demand, Live Nation have added three open-air stadium dates to Neil Diamond's eagerly anticipated UK tour. He'll now play Glasgow's Hampden Park (June 5th, 2008), Southampton's Rose Bowl (June 17th) and Cardiff's Millennium Stadium (June 19th), as … Continue reading
A Thousand Suns is an up and coming band from South Wales, set to release their debut EP, 'Destroy Create'. The three founding members Dan Greenall, Tom Latham and Joe Latham formed the band in 2006 (with the later addition of Super G on bass), and in the past year have played all over South Wales ... Read the review! Continue reading